Friday, May 22, 2009

Dublin, day two??

Good morrow,

I didn't mention before that we spent only 24 hours in London. We got to see the National Gallery, British Museum, and The Black Horse Bar.

Twas a very good day. I don't know how i managed to pull this off, but I fell asleep at around 3:30 PM yesterday (we all took 5+ hour names because we slept in the airport and on the plane the previous night because of all these crazy logistic issues, what we do for discount tickets $1.50 to fly to ireland per person) and woke up around 2:30 AM. So Matt and I did what any two good ol' Irish chaps would do and found a casino where Texas Hold Em was being played and sat down to gamble some euros. I made 100 euro, and Matt lost a little bit. Good times were had by all. However, I just got back and its 8:30 AM here. I will never be on a good sleep schedule, so whatever.

Yesterday we destroyed the GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® tour by abusing the taste test, getting free drinks in their rooftop bar, and meeting some PENN state kids who are doing the same thing as us. It was pretty fun.

We got home, checked in, and I'll someone who was awake last night fill you in on what they did.

-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment